Monday, June 22, 2009

Just to Clarify

Apparently a few of you missed the message encoded between the lines of my last blog. So, just to clarify, we haven't actually moved to the Pacific North West, it just seems like the state of Idaho was annexed into that region. We have had constant rain since the beginning of June, but alas, today it is sunny and expected to stay like that all day, whoopee. I guess with all the rain the state may have floated back to it's original locale. I hope I didn't mess with your minds too much.

1 comment:

dots said...

Oh...thanks for explaining that...although, you must be referring to the Seattle area when you say NW, but actually,they haven't received too much rain lately...and we are on the desert side, so we don't get much at all...did I already ask when you'll be coming back this way?