Thursday, December 11, 2008

Addiction

I kmow it's been a while since I've actually added to my blog. And I apologize to all those who so faithfully check their list of co-bloggers. I can blame my neglect however on another piece of modern internet technology, facebook. Yes, I have become an addict, to the point that my poor little 9 month old will be sitting at my feet crying her little eyes out to be picked up. I am indeed a horrible mother, or maybe I'm just trying to teach her patience.

Honestly nothing much has changed, at least not earth shattering. I am making Texas Sheet Cake though. Dessert at my house. Post later, dessert is calling.

2 comments:

desert mom said...

Texas Sheet Cake...its been a while, I'll have to make one. Happy to see your post when ever.
Love to All

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Facebook...I've got the itches there too!