Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I know you are all thinking that I am a failure at this blog thing, and yes I would have to agree with you. What I want to know is where do you all find the time to blog!!!! Is it in the wee hours of the night or morning? Do you just have angels for children? Me, myself I love my sleep, as for my children, lets just say we are waiting for the eternities for their angelic spirits to emerge.

All I have to say is be patient with me, eventually I will get all of my office manager stuff done (3 months of 40 hour weeks, and counting), I will get all 10 loads of laundry folded and put away, I will scrub my crusty looking toilets (it's this country water that makes them so bad so quickly, honestly) and I will do all of this plus 100 other chores all with a smile on my face and whistling that Mary Poppins song, you know the one where the nursery cleans itself. Until then I will post about once every full moon.

7 comments:

desert mom said...

I'll have something to look forward to as the moon turns full. Love to read your blog no matter how often you post.

Love to All

desert mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mikeandnicolefam said...

If there are angelic children I want one!!! My blogging hours are between the time the kids finally go to bed and about 11:00 at night. By then I am so exhausted I don't remember getting into bed!

B-dah-bull-U said...

Don't worry about how often you blog... heck, I don't even have one! I do enjoy reading my siblings blogs... once every year! So, keep blog'n when you can... it will be there when I come around... and when that happens, it's a joy to hear what you've been up to.

Smile KB! Enjoy the journey! It's a grand one...

Happy Warrior in Training said...

I usually blog after the kids are in bed or once Logan goes to school and Griffin watches Curious George. I really enjoy the writing, so it is a great outlet for me, plus I consider it jouraling, which I have been terrile about until now. Did you know you can stream your blog into a book through some of these online companies? I think I'll try my first one at the end of this year, and get one for each of my kids, too.

Happy Warrior in Training said...

Ha! That last comment was from me, Laurel. Didn't realize I was logged in under your brother's address. oops

Anonymous said...

I blog when I have down time too...not to worry how often either. I use it to vent...which I got in trouble from the spouse about and then I do it so that my family can keep in touch with me but they don't do it anyways so what difference does it make.