Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back in the olden days

I had to hurry and post this before I forgot.

Brock: "Mom, what year were you born?"

Me: "1972"

Brock: "Wow, that was back in the olden days!"

Me: chuckle . . . "Yep, I guess it was."

Brock: "So did you only have black and white clothes to wear?"

Me: "We had a few colors."

Brock: "You probably didn't have very many stores then."

And this is coming from a kid who lives in a town of 990 people with 1 gas station, 1 very small grocery store and 1 very greasy burger joint.

Until next time, have a good laugh.

4 comments:

desert mom said...

My laugh to begin the day. Thanks Brock for starting my day off to a good start.
I Love You

Laurel said...

Black and white clothes! Hahahaha! Wait until he becomes familiar with the 80's. Remember those neon colors. Wow! Isn't great to be considered old as dust.

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

That is hilarious!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.